Child Custody Lawyer in Honolulu

Fighting for Custody after divorceCouple arguing over custody

Are you going through a divorce and are worried about obtaining custody over your child or children? This is one of the most difficult issues divorcing parents face when they decide to legally end their marriage. When your divorce concludes, your life will change, and so will your child’s. If you want full custody of your children, you have found the right law firm with Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC. Our Honolulu attorney has been helping families with family law matters for over 12 years and is adept at guiding our clients through some of the toughest divorce proceedings.

Reach a child custody attorney today by calling (808) 201-3898. We provide free consultations to all our clients.

Understanding Child Custody

If you intend to fight for custody of your children, you should familiarize yourself with what this actually means. There are different types of custody, and you and your spouse will need to discuss them before your divorce can be finalized. If you wish to keep the courts out of your custody battle, it is important that you reach an amicable child custody agreement with your spouse. At Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC, we are experienced in handling sensitive custody battles and can offer you strong legal representation.

Our attorney helps families understand the various types of child custody, including:

  • Physical Custody- When one parent lives with the child full-time
  • Legal Custody- When the parent(s) has the right to make legal decisions concerning important matters
  • Joint Custody- When the child spends equal amount of time with both parents
  • Split Custody- When one parent has custody of one or more children, while the other parent has custody of the remaining children

If you need to discuss your custody options, reaching out to an experienced lawyer should be a top priority. Child custody can affect your children for the rest of their life; this is an issue you want to approach carefully as you proceed with your divorce. If you are ready to proceed, our Honolulu lawyer takes pride in his performance and is driven by his passion for helping families get through tough times. Let our law firm help.

Look no further than Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC. Our Honolulu attorney is dedicated to handling sensitive cases with accessibility and precision. Call us today at (808) 201-3898!


  • Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC He not only gave me a fair and equitable retainer fee, he got the results I was looking for.
  • Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC I felt like he was straight with me, both good and bad, unlike other lawyers I've met with.
  • Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC Did a great job of being a friend as well as attorney.
  • Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC They will always have your back, these family lawyers are second to none!!
  • Sturdivant & Associates, LLLC Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Prev Next

Receive the Top-Quality Legal Representation You & Your Family Deserve.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side